Don’t I sound like I should be on trading spaces? I couldn’t be, none of my projects are done in 48 hours or less, and Page Davis creeps me out a little now that she is everywhere. Anyway here they are, our new curtains made from an Ikea sheet, some ink and a Bobunny stamp (the falling 4 you set from the Delilah collection). Here is how we did it; we bought a twin sheet from Ikea for 1.99 , I stamped the pattern on with a stamp set I got at work (beware, this is not for the weak, it took so much time!), then I chopped them all up, sewed up the edges all nice like then I made the hole for the rod to go in, Riley hung it up for me and there we have it! These babies rang in at total of $10.54 including the rod. I have got to say I love when things I plan out in my head come to be, and end up being as great of a deal as I had planned.
Here is a close up of what the pattern looks like.